CATRA develops and applies chemical treatments for both mining and oil refining industry and their related processes. We are specialized in the creation, development and application of performance-based treatments for chemical conditioning of hydrocarbons and water.
These products are used to enhance the separation of stable emulsions into two distinct phases, water and oil, increasing the separation efficiency of oils and hydrocarbons by either sedimentation or mechanical systems such as flotation, centrifugation, API separators etc. Our Polymers are designed to be effective on a considerable number of natural and/or synthetic emulsions.
These products are used for:
• treatment of slops and sludge from refineries and transport ships.
• treatment of oils resulting from the breakdown of oil in water emulsion and lubricating oils.
• dehydration of crude oil lubricants and fuels.
• dehydration of oil phases obtained from the separation of oil in water emulsions.
A product line dedicated to: improve the combustion of fuels decrease the percentage of pollutants in the emissions dispersion of sludge to improve separation of water and combustion.
|GRUPPI DI PRODOTTO||PRODOTTO CATRA||DESCRIZIONE DELL’APPLICAZIONE|
|Demulsifiers for Oil in Water||DISOIL DF
|Easy to use high effectiveness Polymers to breakdown Oil in Water emulsions.
· Reduce the hydrocarbons concentration.
· increase the amount of recoverable hydrocarbons.
· Increase the quality of the separated oil.
|Demulsifiers for Water in Oil||DISOIL MF
|This kind of emulsion is constituted by an oil phase which contains finely dispersed water. Disoil is able to sharply breakdown the emulsion into the 2 phases. The product may be used for:
· Crude oil, fuels, lubricants dehydration
· Dehydration of oily phases obtained by the separation of Oil in Water emulsions
|Fuels Treatment||SANITIZE KI
|Product Line dedicated to:
· fuel combustion improvement
· reduction of emission pollutants
· dispersion of sludge
· biocides to prevent the growth of microorganisms in liquid fuels
|Dehydration||CATFLOC C 7900
CATFLOC C 8010
|The dehydration or centrifugation is a sludge treatment which reduces the water content and improves the economy and ease of the subsequent treatment and disposal operations. Mechanical operation of tanks dainage.|